Saturday, October 25, 2008

{Trunk or Treat}

On Friday evening our ward had a Trunk or Treat party for the kids and a chili cook-off for the adults (yummy). So, since David was working (as usual), I got the kids in their costumes (we'd hoped to find a BYU football player costume for Isaac, but couldn't) and took them over to the church. This is a picture of Isaac right after we got there. Notice the decorated trunks in the background? This was our first Trunk or Treat, and I felt kind of lame that I didn't have my trunk all decked out.

Isaac had so much fun! I wish I could say the same for Eli. He was a grump the entire time. It was cold outside, and I had him all bundled up, but nothing I did seemed to make him happy. Good thing the party only lasted an hour and a half. Isaac kept yelling, "This is the best Halloween EVER!" at the top of his lungs. It was so cute!

This picture is of Isaac shoving a chocolate cupcake in his face, in case you couldn't tell (hee, hee). They had a cupcake walk for the kids, but they weren't very interested, so they just let everyone take the cupcake of their choice. All in all it was a okay night for me, a GREAT one for Isaac, and misery for Eli. But, it was worth it!

1 comment:

Julia said...

I love that last picture of Isaac! He has his mommy's pretty eyes.