Wednesday, October 29, 2008

{Tag!}

So, this is my first tag (thanks Holly)...wish me luck!

1. Where were you 10 years ago?
Hmmmm...I was 21 years old and working at Bank of Utah as a teller, or maybe a New Accounts representative. Can't remember for sure. I was dating David and living at home with my mom and Juan and the boys.

2.What's on your to-do list for today?
-Vacuum and dust the great room, kitchen, Isaac and Eli's rooms.
-Wrap gifts for Julie's baby shower tonight.
-Get treats together for Isaac's preschool Halloween party tomorrow.
-Do a load of laundry.
-Shower.
-Play trains with Isaac.
-Snuggle with Eli.

3. What if you were a billionaire?
I would use the money to finish our basement--finally. I would travel around the world with the family. I would especially love to see Italy, Ireland, Austraila and France. Maybe we could be like Brangelina and buy property abroad and live there for a portion of each year. I would probably hire a housekeeper because no matter how hard I try I never seem to have enough time to clean the house the way it ought to be. I would love to have an indoor playground in our house, but since it wouldn't fit in this one maybe we would have to buy a new house (maybe one with a finished basement so I can stop whining about our current one). I'm sick of having to slather sunscreen on my kiddos and myself only to go out and suffer in the extreme summer heat just to play for 30 minutes. It would be much more sanitary to have one in our own home instead of taking the kids to play at McDonalds or Carl's Jr during the winter, too. I would also use the money to do something really great for my dad and Rondi--not sure what, though. Hmmmm.

4. Five places you have lived:
I can beat five...
-Bountiful
-North Salt Lake
-Provo
-Salt Lake City
-Albuquerque, New Mexico
-San Juan, Puerto Rico
-Murray
-Sandy
-Riverton

5. Three bad habits:
-Definitely procrastination
-I bite my cuticles. Ick.
-Talk on my cell while driving.

6. Snacks you like (love):
-Popcorn
-Any fresh fruit
-String cheese

7. Post random picture:

(David prior to going to the OR with me for my c-section with Eli)















Now, I tag BreeAnn and Taryn! I hope you guys read this! Good luck!

6 comments:

Valerie said...

You brat! Why didn't you tag me?!?

:p

Julia said...

Aren't c-sections fun?

Tara said...

Sorry, Valerie! Don't worry--I'll get you next time! Hee, hee!

Taryn said...

It was fun reading your to do list- it sounds a lot like mine:)

The House that James Built said...

tara...glad you found my blog. i couldn't get to yours from the comment you left, but julia had it-so here i am finally. your boys are DARLING!! it'll be good to see how you are doing---without asking ramsi. xoxo liz

SerendipitousMom said...

Don't you love tag? Hee Hee. Love the blog and to keep up on what's going on. Glad you sent it to us...