Thursday, October 23, 2008

{Rollin, Rollin, Rollin...}

These pictures aren't very good. I'm definitely not going to win an award for best photography, but I had to try to capture this moment.

Eli has always hated being on his stomach for tummy-time, and I have always felt bad for putting him on it, but it's one of those necessary things when you are an infant. Notice his silly little bald spot on the back of his head? Hee, hee!

He has been trying so hard to roll from his tummy to his back and on the 16th he did it--yay, Eli!!!. It was so funny, because the second he did it I went to grab my camera and when I put him back on his tummy he rolled onto his back so quick I couldn't take the picture fast enough!

So, here are the pictures at each stage of his roll. I had to try to get these 3 or 4 times because he was so quick, and they are still crappy pictures. Sorry!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Hey Tara,

I'm glad you found me! What gorgeous little boys you have! I'm glad you started blogging so we can stay in touch!

Lots of love,

Julia

PS I think Isaac looks SO much like Tyler!!!

BreeAnn said...

Karson hasn't mastered rolling over yet,but he can turn himself all the way around in his crib. It's funny!