Monday, October 27, 2008

{Pumpkin Patch}

On Saturday morning my dad and I took Isaac and Eli to Engh Gardens in Sandy. They have a costume parade and some fun activities for the kids each year on the Saturday before Halloween. David was not at work this time, but was at the BYU football game. I have known since before marrying him that BYU football always comes first. Soooo, I asked my dad if he would join us just in case Eli didn't cooperate. Thanks, Dad (or Grandpa Bread as Isaac would say). You're the best!!!!

This girl pirate statue sitting in the middle of the pumpkin patch was pretty cool. I had to get a shot of Isaac with it. Notice my dad holding Eli in the background? I think he was trying to get out of the way, and I didn't notice he was even there. Oops.

Isaac is yelling "Boo!" just in case any of you thought he was howling at the sky.

There was a cute little hay maze that the little kids could go through. Isaac went through at least 5 times. He thought it was pretty great.

They have this awesome electric train in the middle of all of their plants and flowers. It is raised up, and there are flowers on the ground in front so the kids can't climb up and touch the train. It has a really cool tunnel and everything. The second we walked through the doors all Isaac wanted to do was watch the train. He forgot about all of the fun Halloween activities that were going on. We eventually pulled him away from it, but we had to watch it again right before leaving.

This is the coolest pirate ship! It is like a big playhouse for kids and Isaac just loves it. This isn't the best picture of it, but it is really neat. In this picture Isaac and some other kid are on the top of the highest point of the ship. It seems much higher and cooler in person.

Isaac was saying "CHEESE" is this picture, but for some reason he thought that he could say it without a smile. The lady on the side of me taking pictures of her kids was cracking up at how mad Isaac looked while saying "Cheese".

This is Isaac in the dungeon part of the pirate ship. Apparently he is going for the pirate look--one eye covered. His head is just a bit too little for that helmet.

1 comment:

BreeAnn said...

That looks like fun! I didn't even know they did that! I want to come next year too. Karson and Eli will be running around together by then!