Sunday, October 5, 2008

{Hello}

So, I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and start a blog for our little family. Of course, I am not as witty nor creative as many of my friends and family who may read this blog. For that, I apologize.

This weekend David and I decided to finally install sod in our backyard. Well, I decided that it needed to be done, and David did the installing. Poor guy. Little did we know that it was supposed to rain all day on Saturday. So, with the help of my step-dad, Juan, my little brother, Caleb, and his step-brother, Jace, they got started early on Saturday morning. It was raining before we even got out of bed and it got progressively worse throughout the day. They got about halfway done before the backyard was nothing but huge puddles of mud. Good thing David has Monday off of work. Despite the rain, the areas that actually have grass look great! I am so excited to have a back yard next summer for the kiddos to play in!


No comments: