Friday, October 17, 2008

{Eli and Isaac }

Here are my favorite photos of Eli that were taken in August by my cousin, Lindsey of Green Apple Photography (check my link to her blog--she's amazing). I already posted several of Isaac, but I still added another at the end of this post--sorry if it's overkill. In this first picture David is holding Eli, and I just think it is so precious!

What a cute little profile...

Another of David holding Eli. Is it me, or does Eli's hair look a little red? I noticed that he had a red tint to his hair when he was about 4 weeks old. I love it!

I think this is the most precious picture ever. It is so perfect of Isaac and Eli. It just looks like they love each other so much, with Eli's little smile and Isaac kissing him. The best!

This one of Isaac is a favorite of mine. The colors are so great and he just looks so cute!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I love them!! Eli looks so precious in that first picture. Too cute. :)

Taryn said...

he looks so much like Jarrod- Don't you think?

Tara said...

I definitely see some of Jarrod in both of my little guys. I can't quite put my finger on what it is, but it's there. I think that Eli resembles one of Tyler's little boys too. It's interesting. They change so much though, so one day I see Jarrod, another day I see David, but I never quite see myself in either of them!

BreeAnn said...

very precious!

M+J=K3+E said...
This comment has been removed by the author.