Thursday, April 30, 2009

{WiCKED}

I was very lucky to have the opportunity to see WiCKED at Capitol Theatre in downtown Salt Lake a week ago. I went with my Dad, Rondi, Ramsi, Julie and Grandma McDermott. It was very cool to have Thomas S. Monson, Dieter Uchtdorf, and L. Tom Perry in the audience with us. L. Tom Perry was sitting right across the isle from us. Very cool. I have to say that the show was incredible. The second it was over I wanted to see it again. I lauged and I cried. It was an awesome night! Thanks, Dad and Rondi for taking me!

Here are the only two pictures I took that night.






Julie, Grandma McDermott, Rondi, Ramsi and me.

3 comments:

katiekimmcdermott said...

It was fun to see you there!! I'm so glad your Dad and Rondi had some extras so that we got to go!! And yes, it was wonderful!!

Cute picture of you girls!

Megan said...

I am so jealous! I didn't even know that Wicked was coming to Salt Lake until I heard it announced on the news accompanied by them saying that it was sold out :(

Julia said...

What babes! Love you Tara!