Friday, April 24, 2009

{First Cut}

Yesterday I took Eli to get his hair cut for the first time. We went while Isaac was at preschool so that I could focus all of my attention on Eli. I had a feeling it might not be the greatest adventure for him. He did pretty well, although he is terrified of the buzzing sound the clippers made. Luckily she only used them to trim around the edges and she used the scissors most of the time. I was amazed at how blonde Eli's hair ended up looking after it was cut. I knew it was getting a lot lighter, but I didn't expect such a difference. Anyway, here are the pictures of Eli's 1st haircut.



This is the 'before' picture, but it isn't very good. You can't tell that his hair is two inches long all over and that it hangs halfway over his ears.



This was after she used the clippers the first time, and was about to take the length off the top. You can tell he's been crying--poor little man.



As you can see, he is not impressed with this whole situation.




All done. Doesn't he look like such a big boy? Hard to believe he is already 10 months old!

3 comments:

Megan said...

Too cute! He looks so adorable in these pics.

Valerie said...

Is it this time already? Dang! They grow toooo fast! :(

This is one of the reasons I am happy to have a girl...not as many "not so fun" visits with the clippers. ;)

Christy said...

Soo cute!