Thursday, April 23, 2009

{Stood Finder}

I thought this was too funny not to share...

Two weeks ago David and I were working together to put up a gate at the top of our stairs so that Eli couldn't fall down them. The top part of our stairs leading to the basement is very wide and the wall is on an angle, so we had to custom order a safety gate to fit it. $200.00 later we finally found one that would fit. Isaac was 'helping' us put it together. We had to mount the hardware onto the wall--into a stud. So, David got out our stud finder and we explained to Isaac that it helped us find the stud in the wall. He grabbed the tool and started rubbing it on the wall. When it beeped at him he said, "I found the Priesthood". I asked him what the tool was called and he said it was a 'stood' finder and that he found the Priesthood. David and I thought it was the cutest thing, ever! I don't know where his little mind comes up with these things, but I can't get enough of them!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

hahahahaha That is sooo cute!

The House that James Built said...

that is so darling! hey- my aunt called to tell me she saw juan's name in the paper under the unclaimed funds/property etc. so pass it along in case he didn't already know. :) tell him if it's some huge fortune to give me a little slice since i told him about it;) hope you are well. your kiddies are SO cute!