Saturday, February 26, 2011

{Soccer & Lagoon Day}

I signed Isaac up for soccer for Fall 2010 and Spring 2011.  It was his first time ever playing, and it took a while for him to like it.  By the end of the season he loved it.  Since at this age they don't have any set positions he took it upon himself to be somewhat of a goalie--never mind that a couple of times he assisted the ball going into his own goal rather than preventing a score.  Ha, ha! But he did have a few assists and finally a score of his own.  That goal was the best ever and I'm so proud of my little boy.  

I took two pictures of the whole season.  Yep, only two pictures.  I really need to have a conversation with myself about my parenting responsibilities.   

Isaac is #8

Swarm of bees...

LAGOON
We took advantage of Tyler's work Lagoon day this year--as we have the past few years.  It was awesome to see how much Eli loved the rides.  The kid has no fear.  Isaac is now old enough to go on the Colossus, Roller Coaster and even Wicked--and believe me he LOVED them.  I think I screamed more than he did.  He was a good sport to go on some of the kiddie rides with Eli even though the big rides were the most fun.

Isaac's favorite color is green so he loves this picture!


Little pilots.


I think he's trying to be a monkey...?


Eli loved the train


This was his favorite ride!


This ride went to the top and dropped them and Eli loved it!

Can't handle the excitement in Dylan and Eli's expressions.

1 comment:

BreeAnn said...

Kars and Eli would have a blast together at Lagoon! The swings made Karson sick last year tho, so I don't think I would put him on those again! :)