Friday, February 25, 2011

{Camping, Parties and T-ball}

I've decided that blogging is a lot like cleaning...it's easier to do if you stay on top of it.  I've been thinking about it a lot, but haven't been motivated to do it due to the 6+ months of catching up I have to do.  So, I'm going to be condensing each post in hopes that it will allow me to catch up somewhat before I get eternally distracted, again.

After Eli's birthday party last year Isaac wanted to have a camp out with daddy.  So, David set up the tent in the living room and we pulled out the Smore's maker and the boys had a night together under the stars...well, under the roof, under the stars, anyway. 




The following weekend was my cousin's son Karson's birthday party.  He's actually only 1 day younger than Eli and since I babysit him one day a week my boys just love to be around him.  The party was at my Uncle Luke and Aunt Bonnie's home in South Jordan. It was an Elmo themed party and so much fun!  BreeAnn did a fabulous job on the decorations and the delicious cupcakes!



Isaac did T-ball again this year, and I took two pictures .  Yep, only two pictures...we'll discuss my failures as a mom later, thank you very much.

No comments: