Monday, November 9, 2009

{My Special Day}

On October 24, 2009 I received my endowments at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple in South Jordan, Utah. It has been a long time coming, and I am so happy that I finally did it! It was an incredible experience, and I have never felt so happy and peaceful in my entire life. I can't wait to go back! Tomorrow evening I will be going with part of my family to the Jordan River Temple to attend a session while my little brother, Caleb, receives his endowments in preparation for his mission. He has been called to the Argentina, Buenos Aires North Mission and will be leaving on January 6th. My other little brother, Zach, will be returning from his mission in Mexico on January 13th. I am so proud of them.

Thanks to all who shared in my special day--it means the world to me that you were there. The picture below is of some of my family after the session. I feel bad that I didn't get pictures with everyone who came for me, but many of them left right after the session ended. Thanks to BreeAnn for providing the camera--I can't believe I didn't take mine!



In this picture, from left to right...Branigan, Julie, Brad, Rondi, me, Grandma Brown (my mom's mom), Sharlene (my mom's sister), Grandma McDermott (Rondi's mom), Rachelle (Rondi's sister), and my cousin, BreeAnn. Love you, guys!

8 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats, Tara. I am so happy for you! :)

Unknown said...

Hey there cuz! Congrats on getting your endowements! I am so happy for you!

BreeAnn said...

Wouldn't have missed it! Love ya!

Julia said...

Good for you, Tara! Love you.

Taryn said...

Congratulations!!! That is wonderful, we are so happy for you.

Julie Knowlton said...

Thank you for letting us be a part of this. Such a beautiful day.

Proud of you.

The House that James Built said...

so special. congratulations. can't believe my little zachy and caleb are all grown up!
xoxo

Scott and Lindsey said...

Congrats! We love you :)