Thursday, November 12, 2009

{Cutest Boys in the World}


I might be biased, but I think I have the two most adorable boys in the world! I had my very talented cousin, Lindsey, take some photos of the boys a few months ago. It took me FOREVER to pick my favorites to order because I loved so many of them. I had been so worried about having Eli's picture taken because he is a little on the serious side and I wanted smiles. He had started teething the day before, was drooling everywhere, had little red cheeks and a fever. But, we got to Wheeler Farm, sat him on the grass and he was all smiles. It was Isaac who ended up being the challenge. He kept running off and making goofy faces--the little stinker. Here are my favorites of the day. Thanks, Lindsey!



Photo credit to Green Apple Photography...




























4 comments:

Valerie said...

Love the pics!

Julie Knowlton said...

LOVE these.

The House that James Built said...

really, really amazing pictures. love wheeler farm, that's where we do all our family pics! love you tara!

Mickey said...

Wow, I can't believe I haven't been following this. It is beautiful. What precious little bundles of joy. And congratulations to you Tara. I am so happy for you. I just happened to look at Lori's blog list and saw your name I will keep an eye on ya now!