Friday, July 3, 2009

{Eli's Special Day}

Here are some pictures of Eli's birthday party. We kept it simple and had family over for cake and ice cream. The power went out while Eli was opening his gifts. Boo! It was very frustrating to me--especially when it didn't come back on until the last of our guests were leaving. I still can't believe my little baby is 1 year old, already! Wow! Happy Birthday, little buddy!

Eli eating his cupcake. He really didn't eat much of it, just played with it and squished it around. Silly boy!


Isaac helping Eli and David open presents. Eli wasn't sure what to make of the gifts, but Isaac had a blast ripping the wrapping.

Valerie, Kendra, Cynthia and Eli.



I thought these highchair decorations were so cute.




2 comments:

BreeAnn said...

very cute high chair decorations!

Taryn said...

I bet he had lots of fun! I can't believe he is 1!