Monday, February 23, 2009

{Crawling}

Eli has been crawling for the past few weeks and it is the cutest thing. He crawls on his knees and elbows--kind of like an Army crawl. He is super quick now, too. I get a kick out of watching him cruise around and try to squeeze between our couches or under the coffee table. He gets stuck every time, but he doesn't let it stop him from trying and trying. It is amazing the difference between Eli and when Isaac was a baby. They are so different in their milestones and personalities. I love them both so much!!!


These are some cute progression pictures. Eli spies me with the camera and decides he needs to get me! Notice Isaac getting in his way...hee, hee!


Eli playing with Isaac on the wood floor.



He's trying to make his way to me, but he has goofy Isaac in the way.



GOTCHA, Mommy! What a cute, drooly boy!

ISAAC


Here's a picture of Isaac trying to get me soon after he learned to crawl.

4 comments:

Valerie said...

They grow up too fast!! :(

I love the pics. They are all too adorable.

I feel like your boys don't even look related!! LOL Do you think so?

Tara said...

I totally agree. They are so different. Their only similarities are their mouths and noses and maybe their eyebrows...

BreeAnn said...

that bottom picture of Isaac totally reminds me of Karson! How funny!

Lindsey said...

Cute! Babies always do that when I take their picture. I love the one's of the big hand coming towards me!

Your order is (finally!) done. Thanks for being patient with me. I ended up printing 2 8X10's (there was a dot I wanted to take out) so I'm just giving you both of them :) If you are wondering why there is two, that's why.

Thanks Tara! How do you want to get them? Are you going to be in the area anytime soon? Too bad there isn't anymore baby showers!