Tuesday, February 10, 2009

{Cookie Hearts}

This weekend Isaac and I decided that we were going to make Valentine's cookies--a decision I later regretted. It's not that I don't like to cook or bake, because I most definitely do. It's that we decided to make sugar cookies, which I haven't done since Jr High, and I didn't realize how much work they would be. The end result was worth all of our hard work. I think David got sick of me telling him to remind me to never make sugar cookies again, though. Hee, hee! Here is a quick picture of the finished cookies. They are nice and soft, and totally delicious!

3 comments:

BreeAnn said...

YEah tell me about it! Last year I made sugar cookies with Kaili while being pregnant. She loved it but I was soo tire at the end. this year I decided i am going to make the dough on Thursday night and bake the cookies myself then I will let her ice and decorate them on Friday!

BreeAnn said...

Hey so if you do decide to do chocolate covered strawberries, just buy the chocolate that you would buy for a chocolate fountain, it dries faster and is harder and thinner.

Megan said...

Mmmm... those look yummy. Homemade sugar cookies (that are really soft!) are my favorite!!