Monday, January 19, 2009

{Walking With Dinosaurs}

On Friday afternoon I got a phone call from my dad telling me that he had just picked up some tickets for him and Rondi to take Isaac, Jonathan and Dylan to the Walking With Dinosaurs presentation at the Energy Solutions Arena. They were going to go that night. Isaac was so excited because we had seen previews for the show and a news story about it the night before. I gave my dad my camera to capture a little bit of the experience. Sorry the pictures are so dark, but it was dark in the arena, as well as outside after the show. Isaac had a blast and talked about the it all weekend. He wants to see it again!

Jonathan, Dylan and Isaac outside after the show.


Isaac's cheesy smile.


In this dark picture you can see T-Rex (and other dinosaurs I can't name) walking around the floor. It was so realistic. When T-Rex roared it scared Isaac, so he spent most of the time with his ears covered.


Isaac has issues with loud noises (which is shocking since he is the loudest 4yr old I know), so this is how he watched the show.


The 'boys' after the show, in front of the Walking With Dinosaurs trailer. Thanks Grandpa Brad and Grandma Rondi!

No comments: