Friday, January 9, 2009

{Busted}

Isaac got a really cool kids digital camera for Christmas from Grandpa Names. He has been going crazy taking pictures of everything. The other day Isaac brought it to me because he thought it wasn't working. Turns out the memory was full--it holds about 155 pictures. So, I started going through the pictures and deleted those that were either completely black or white or really blurry and I came across some pictures that my nephew Jonathan had taken on Christmas day while playing in Isaac's room. The funny thing is that the pictures show Isaac climbing on top of his car and onto the bookshelf in his room. Um, not cool. The bookshelf is not anchored to anything and could have toppled over so easily. I had no idea that Isaac could even get on it. Needless to say he is totally busted. I have evidence. Thanks Jonathan!

The camera that caught all of the action.


The scene of the crime. The bookshelf and the car parked right next to it.




Exhibit "A". Isaac climbing from car to bookshelf.




Exhibit "B". Isaac standing on bookshelf. Busted!

4 comments:

Megan said...

haha! That is so funny (not the climbing on the bookshelf..)!! I love it that Isaac loves going around taking pictures of everyone & everything around him w/that cute little camera. He's such a fun little guy.

BreeAnn said...

that is so funny! I love it!

Julia said...

Technology can be a mother's best friend!

Julie Knowlton said...

That is brilliant. I love that boy.

We can't wait to see you guys tonight!!!!