Thursday, January 22, 2009

{Remembering}

Today marks two years since my Mom passed away, and Saturday marks three years since losing Jarrod. I miss them both so much. I thought I'd post a bunch of pictures of them both (mostly Jarrod) just to remember.

Jarrod... Jarrod and me.

This is a classic photo. Not just of Jarrod, but it shows his attitude. I'm not sure what Branigan is doing...hee, hee!

If Jarrod were here I'm sure he would kill me for posting this picture. I'm sure I'll hear about it from Tyler. You gotta love the 80's.

Jarrod, me, David and my Dad in Yellowstone for a family reunion in 2001 (I think).

Jarrod and Jonathan (Tyler's little boy).

Jarrod and Isaac.

Not sure where this was taken...

I love this picture. Love you, Jarrod.

Mom...


My mom and me, June 2001.

Mom and Jarrod, November 2000. Love you, Mom.

7 comments:

Megan said...

I loved looking at these pictures--thanks for sharing them. I'm glad I got to know your mom & Jarrod. I hope you're doing ok, I know this is a difficult time of year for you. We love you!

Christy said...

I am so glad you posted these pictures. I love you and am thinking of you.

Julia said...

Tara,

Lizzie and I were just talking about this on the phone, even before I looked at your blog. They were two very special people. I love the photos.

I'm thinking of you!

Julia

Sharlene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sharlene said...

Tara,
Thank you for sharing these photos. I love you so much and your sweet family. I know Kathie and Jarrod are pleased with your efforts. This has been a very hard week but in a way it is good to get it over at once. January is hard but it lets me know spring is still to come and that brings memories of St. George. Those are good memories. I loved getting to spend some time with you and your mom there. No pressure. Just fun and laughter. We all love you and Tyler and Caleb and Zach and the boys. Stay in touch.
Love,
Aunt Shar and family.

BreeAnn said...

Tara! You are so strong you have been through so much and you still turned out to be a great mom and wife! And friend/cousin! he he! We need to get together soon! Life is TOO crazy!

The House that James Built said...

yes...thinking about jarrod and your mom this time of year. they are not forgotten! i loved being the boys nanny for so long and getting to know your mom very well. and of course- ya gotta love jarrod!!!!!!!!! hope you are doing well tara love you!