Sunday, November 16, 2008

{My Big Brother and Me}

I was going through some old pictures the other day and I found these of Jarrod and me when we were little. I have been thinking about him so much lately. I miss him like crazy and it makes me so sad that he isn't here to see little Eli, or to play rough with Isaac. He and Isaac were such great buddies. Anyway, I miss you big brother!


I was about 1 in the above picture. Jarrod was probably close to 2 and a half. He has the chubbiest cheeks! Hee, hee!

I was 2 in this picture, which would make Jarrod 3 and a half. Don'tcha love my mohawk?

2 comments:

Megan said...

What cute baby pics of you two! I know he would love to be here with Isaac & Eli, playing & cuddling w/them both... he was such a great uncle to Isaac.

Valerie said...

Love the pics!