Sunday, November 23, 2008

{Campout}

This week David decided that it would be fun to have a campout with Isaac in our living room on Friday night. I thought it was a great idea--as long as the tent was cleaned really well before bringing it into the house. It's been many years since it's been used, and who knows what creepy, crawly things lurk in the folds? Probably none, but my imagination was running wild...

Anyway, so David cleaned the tent and found our Smore's maker. While I was giving Isaac his bath David set it all up in the living room. It was going to be a surprise. Once Isaac was in his jammies I had him come out to find daddy. He walked out and stopped. His eyes were huge and his jaw hung open. "Wow!" was all he said. Then he ran to it and climbed in. He asked David if they were going to have a campout and he was so excited to find out that he and daddy were going to be sleeping out there that night. Here are some pictures of the campout.

This last picture is hilarious. Isaac insisted on taking a "funny" picture. What a goof!

3 comments:

Valerie said...

How fun! What a good daddy!!

BreeAnn said...

Oh so fun! Great family memories!

Unknown said...

Hey there cuz! How are you doing? I'm doing pretty good. That's awesome that you have a blog. It's a great way to keep it touch with everybody. I added your blog to my blog today. I have two blogs that you should check out and add to your blog. One is my personal blog and the other is my photography business blog. My personal blog is: http://www.tiernybugsblog.blogspot.com/ and my photography business blog is: http://tlgphotographyllc.blogspot.com/. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Take care and have a great new week!!! Have a great weekend!!!