Thursday, June 17, 2010

{Little Fish}

Isaac started swimming lessons again in April. He did two sessions this year instead of three because poor Eli was having a hard time watching. By the end of the 45 minute class he was miserable and I was trying everything--even candy--to try to keep him happy. All he wanted to do was get in the pool with Isaac. Poor guy.

Isaac LOVES swimming and he is a lot better than last year. I'm so proud of him. I feel like of all of the sports a kid could be involved in, swimming is the most important because it can save their lives. Not that Isaac is a great swimmer at this point, but he is getting better and better all the time. Here are the pictures I took of swimming this year.

Last day of session 1. He got to go on the big slide.


Class time.

One of Eli's better days. This was before he decided to start throwing his toys and binky's in the pool--I'm sure he thought, "If I can't get in, at least my toys can." LOL!

I SO wish this pic wasn't so blurry! I LOVE this expression. I wonder what he was thinking?

2 comments:

BreeAnn said...

cute pictures of Eli and Issac!

Ramsi and Stoker said...

You know they're both gonna be little fishies like you were! Maybe someday Isaac will let me ride on his back like a surfboard?? Oh, and that was fun so thanks for letting me do that on you! :)