Sunday, April 11, 2010

{Valentine's Day}

I know it's a little late for posting about Valentine's Day, but I'm gonna do it anyway. Ha, ha! If it weren't for technical difficulties with my camera this would have been posted over a month ago, so there. Valentine's Day was pretty sweet this year. David hates Valentine's Day, so I'm not going to even talk about him. Is there a name for people like that? I mean, a Grinch or a Scrooge for someone who dislikes Christmas, but what about Valentine's Day haters? Anyhoo, I got up early and placed wrapped gifts for everyone on the table that I decked out with a pink table cloth, red paper plates and cute napkins with hearts on them. I planned to make pink pancakes and strawberry milk for breakfast with fresh strawberries. Mmmm. So, the boys woke up, opened their gifts--books for both and crayons and coloring book for Isaac. Nothing big, but enough that they were thrilled. Then I was off to make breakfast. It was delicious, thank you very much.

Isaac with his book

Eli opening his gifts with the aid of the Valentine Grinch

Another shot of the boys with their loot


Strawberry milk served in an adorable cup that my awesome Cousin, BreeAnn gave me for Valentine's Day. At least somebody loves me. =)


The pink pancakes

1 comment:

BreeAnn said...

prommI should have bought you more of those cups!