Sunday, April 18, 2010

{Birthday}

On March 27th we celebrated my dad's birthday. We met my family at a restaurant called Smash Burger in Draper to eat together. We had never been there before, but had heard really good things about it so we were excited to try it. I have to say that it was fabulous, in my opinion--especially the flash-fried veggies. Mmmmm.

After eating we went to a playground at a cute park in Draper. I'm not quite sure how Branigan and Julie knew where this park was, but it was perfect for the kids. It was the first time that Eli had ever been on a swing since most of the parks by our home don't have swings. So, I put him on one right when we got there. He LOVED it! He was laughing and squealing--it was great. Little Beau loved the swings, too. Isaac ran over to the slides with his cousins, Jonathan and Dylan, then they eventually ended up on the swings, too. It was a little chilly, but overall a great Spring day. After we played at the park we went to Cold Stone for some ice cream. Happy Birthday, Dad!


Eli going down the slide--he loved them

Grandpa Brad pushing Isaac on the swings


Eli being a 'big boy'


Cute little Beau with his daddy, Branigan. How cute is that picture? You can see my dad and Isaac along with Tyler holding Dylan in the background.


Jonathan with Grandma Rondi and Julie (looking like a super-model) in the background.


David and Eli--I love how happy Eli looks in this picture


Eli swinging high, and SO happy.

2 comments:

Julie Knowlton said...

What a fun day that was! Thanks for posting those pictures. :)

Love those boys.

Ramsi and Stoker said...

Boo. I miss everything.