Monday, August 24, 2009

{Dinosaurs!}

We have been pretty busy lately, so I am a bit behind on my blog posts. I'm going to try really hard to catch up this week! I'm such a slacker!

Here are some pictures of Isaac, Oakley, Aspen, Slade and Vanessa at The Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving point.


Isaac and Oakley digging in the wet sand--trying to create new land.


From the left: Isaac, Oakley, Aspen, Vanessa and Slade


Isaac digging with Oakley in the dry sand--trying to dig up dinosaur bones


Posing with the T-Rex skeleton


Two weeks ago I took Isaac and Eli to the Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point. We met my good friend, Vanessa and her kids there. It was pretty cool. Isaac LOVED it. Eli, not so much. Poor kid gets stuck in his stroller everywhere we go, it seems. He loves to run around and climb on stuff, and I just can't have him doing that when there are so many people and so many things for him to destroy. Anyway, it was a fun day for Isaac to see Aspen and Oakley (his favorite girls in the whole world), and it was great for me to be able to visit with Vanessa.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Summer time is the hardest with blogging. Too much going on!
Glad to see you are having some fun!
How's the sunburn? LOL

Julie Knowlton said...

I am a little hurt that I am not Isaac's most favorite girl in the world, but I understand. Those girls are darling. :)

Tara said...

Natalie--sunburn is doing much better, thanks!

Julie--Isaac wanted me to tell you that you are his second favorite girl, but that Ramsi is his favorite Aunt. Hee, hee!