Friday, March 4, 2011

{Family Pictures}

I thought I had already posted my favorite pictures from our family photo shoot, but I was wrong...unless I snuck them into another post.  Anyhoo, there is actually an interesting story about this particular day and I was so amazed that we got so many great photos from this sitting.  

We scheduled this sitting on Isaac's birthday.  David had the day off and it was one of very few that my super-talented cousin, Lindsey could schedule us for.  The few days prior were stormy and this day started good, but quickly turned very windy and we knew that a bad storm was coming.  We went to This is the Place park and it was so overcast and stormy.  Lindsey sat us down and took a few pictures, and then the wind blew in.  So, it was a crazy sitting and Eli didn't want to cooperate at all, but I must say that even though we got rained out, I couldn't be happier with the end result.

Photo credit to Green Apple Photography









1 comment:

Taryn said...

they are all so cute! Love them.