Wednesday, December 9, 2009

{Pumpkins}

This year we carved only two pumpkins. We haven't been able to convince Isaac to carve his own. He thinks it disgusting and doesn't want to touch or smell the inside of the pumpkin. Well, even if he won't do his own he still dictates to us what he wants the pumpkins to look like. The ginormous pumpkin in the picture was grown by David's dad in his garden. It was pretty awesome. It was perfect for having David carve Alvin's face from Alvin and the Chipmunks. I didn't have very good lighting for the first picture. The other pumpkin was Eli's, but Isaac wanted me to carve it to look like the face on the plastic pumpkin we have our Halloween candy in to give to the trick-or-treaters.



4 comments:

Julia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia said...

Sorry about my deleted comment...I answered my own question when I looked closer at the picture!

Megan said...

I honestly cannot believe how big that pumpkin is! haha My dad's garden was out of control this year...everything just grew, grew, and grew!

The House that James Built said...

that is a big-a pumpkin! excellent skills you two...well, mostly david with that alvin. ;) love you tara