Monday, March 30, 2009

{Happy Birthday, Dad!}

March 24th was my dad's birthday. We invited the family over to our home to celebrate and eat tacos. It was a fun time, with Isaac entertaining everyone with knock, knock jokes about coo-coo clocks and dancing and singing to the Backyardigans. Here are a few pictures of the night. I don't know why I didn't take more. Sorry...


Isaac and my dad pretending to blow out the make-believe candles. Oops, forgot the candles!



My dad wanted he and Isaac to pretend to lick the ice cream cake, but we are all pretty sure that Isaac's little tongue actually touched the whip cream.



The ice cream cake--courtesy of Cold Stone Creamery. It was cheesecake flavored ice cream with yellow cake, raspberry filling and whipped topping. Yummy!

1 comment:

BreeAnn said...

mmm I want me some of that cake!