Wednesday, December 3, 2008

{Oh, Christmas Tree}

On Saturday we put up our Christmas tree and most of our decorations. Isaac thought it was awesome and was obsessed with getting the star on top. I kept telling him that it would be the last thing to go on the tree, but for some reason he was worried that I would forget. So, he carried it around with him until it was time to put it on the tree. Here are some photos of our day. Yeah, we pretty much stayed in our PJ's the entire day. It was great!

Isaac--holding up his precious star.


Isaac and Eli in front of the finished tree. I am not sure why I cut off the top of the tree in this picture. Sad. For those of you wondering why a BYU fan would have a red tree, all I can say is that blue doesn't really go with our home decor, but notice the large BYU ornament front and center on the tree. Go cougars!


All I can say is, poor Eli. Isaac isn't the most gentle kid in the world when it comes to holding his brother. Isaac is pretty excited, though.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Cute tree! Looks good :)